Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 via C-ROM

Recently I flashed C-ROM for my rooted Galaxy Note GT-N7000. This ROM is based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat. I must say that it is really an excellent ROM. I am very happy with the overall working of the ROM. Performance is good. Three cheers to the developer of this ROM.

The main aspect to metion about this ROM is there are lots of customization options to play with. Just open the System Settings and then you yourself will see the excellency of this ROM. Below are the features mentioned by the developer on the XDA Developer forums,

  • Pie Controls
  • Halo
  • App Bar
  • Dark C-ROM
  • Active Display
  • Floating Windows
  • Gesture Ayywhere
  • On the go mode
  • Animation Controls
  • Lockscreen Notifications
  • App Side Bar
  • Theme Engine
etc....
  
Below is the link which provides detailed information about this ROM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2713871



Below is the video prepared by me using my Galaxy Note GT-N7000. Basically, I just wanted to show the lots of options made available to the users of the ROM. Really a wonderful job done by the developers !!!



Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 via C-ROM Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Galaxy Note GT-N7000 via C-ROM Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on July 23, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.