Rooted Moto G 2nd Generation 3G - Resurection Remix ROM (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)



I recently rooted my Moto G 2014 and installed Resurrection Remix ROM. I must say that its a great ROM. Thanks to the developer of the ROM for such a smooth and stable ROM. I am now running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on my Moto G2. Below is the introductory video prepared by me after installation of the ROM on my device.


Below is the link to all in one guide for rooting Moto G 2014.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/general/xt1063-t3018818



Bellow is the link to download Resurrection Remix ROM,

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g-2014/development/rom-ressurrection-remix-m-t3271620


It has tons of customization options to choose from and even a theme engine to apply CyanogenMod themes. Do check out the video below,




Rooted Moto G 2nd Generation 3G - Resurection Remix ROM (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) Rooted Moto G 2nd Generation 3G - Resurection Remix ROM (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) Reviewed by Nikhil Bhalwankar on August 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.